The South Fulton Studios Performing Arts School fosters the enjoyment, understanding, and development of the performing arts in South Fulton area through diverse and engaging artistic experiences.
The South Fulton Studios Performing Arts School is a premier home for diverse performing arts programming and education, collaborating with artists, organizations, schools and the community to encourage the creation, appreciation, and understanding of the arts. We seek to nurture a vibrant arts community, foster artistic excellence, and bring people together for powerful shared experiences that inspire a creative exchange of ideas.
The arts touch people's lives in profound ways: in their understanding of themselves, their connection to local and world communities and cultures, and in their understanding of their own creativity. The arts provide these qualities to the greater public for the social and economic benefits that the shared performance experience provides. The South Fulton Studios belief in these sustaining principles manifests in the following forms:
· Providing quality, diverse opportunities for shared artistic experiences for all, inspiring participation in the creation, understanding, and appreciation of the arts.
· Fostering artistic development of established, emerging, and aspiring regional, national, and international artists.
· Collaborating with artists and arts organizations, community partners, and businesses in pursuit of mutual goals and richer cultural experiences.
· Appreciating the value of our audiences, the talent of our artists, the generosity of our funders, the dedication of our staff, board, and volunteers, and the integrity of our communities.
· Creating a dynamic learning organization.
· Responding to demographic shifts in our community.
· Embracing an internal staff culture that values innovation and cooperation, utilizes talent and skills, and provides opportunities for growth and learning.
· Providing excellent customer service with a constant focus on patron/participant experience at every contact point.
· Staying current with technological advances.
· Preserving our historic facilities within an environmentally responsible framework whenever possible.
· Maintaining prudent financial planning and management to secure future viability and sustainability.